We can’t believe it’s been a year since our grand website re-launch here at Living Fort Wayne! Over the course of the last twelve months, we have gotten to feature so many amazing Fort Wayne businesses, non-profits, events, and people.
Living Fort Wayne has made some great strides, but we’re not done yet. We’ve got some exciting plans in store for 2015 and can’t wait to share them with you. But first, let’s talk about our latest development: our Living Fort Wayne e-Newsletter!
That’s right: Now you won’t miss a single story from Living Fort Wayne. Each week, we’ll curate the last several days worth of posts and send them off to you in one, easy-to-digest e-mail.
So, our one year anniversary and the launch of our new e-Newsletter. What better way to celebrate these two milestones than rewarding one very lucky Living Fort Wayne fan with a basket of goodies from a few of the many businesses we’ve featured in the last year, simply for signing up to receive our e-Newsletter? We can’t think of one… so that’s exactly what we’re going to do!
The Living Fort Wayne Anniversary Prize Package
All of the items in this incredible prize package were generously donated by the local businesses in which they’re from. Huge thanks to all of the donors!
- Anytime Fitness – 3-month membership.
- ArtLink – One-year family membership to the gallery.
- Cinema Center – One-year membership.
- Creative Women of the World – Fair trade items.
- Fort Wayne Indoor – Free skate passes.
- Longe Optical – $50 gift card towards any eyeglasses, sunglasses, or contact lens purchase (excludes eye exams.)
- Mercantile on Main – $25 gift card.
- Natril Gear – Gift certificate for the purchase of a Lugger of the winner’s choice.
- Old Fort Soap Company – Basket of products.
- Opal & Ruby Gift Emporium – $25 gift card.
- Pure Movements Pilates Studio – Five complimentary classes.
- Tokens N Tickets – $25 in gift cards.
- Two EE’s Winery – Four tasting glasses and a voucher for four free tastings.
- Utopian Coffee – One bag of coffee.
- YWCA – Cards and a t-shirt.
- And of course, some Living Fort Wayne gear!
Click on the businesses above to see their featured stories and learn more about them!
How to Enter
Go to www.livingfortwayne.com. Simply subscribe to the Living Fort Wayne e-Newsletter and your name will be entered into the drawing. You can do this by filling out the short form under “Subscribe to Our Newsletter” on the right side of your screen while visiting any of our pages or posts.
Contest entry is open now through Friday, December 12, 2014 at 12 PM EST.
Best of luck, readers!