is full of fantastic events taking place around our city, so be sure to check it out for a more exhaustive list. calendar
In the meantime, here’s a quick peak at some of the things we are looking forward to this week! If you’d like to see your event featured in the Weekend Fun File, or added to our events calendar, let us know! Email us at
1. Thursday, March 3 at 7:30pm Jay Leno
Jay Leno is performing live at the Embassy! How fun is that?!
2. Saturday, March 5 at 10am Princess Party at Roller Dome North
Meet Anna, Else & Olaf! There’s a full buffet brunch, and it should be super fun for the kiddos!
3. Saturday, March 5, all day International Women’s Day
There will be a wide variety of events going on throughout the day, all designed to celebrate and support connection between women everywhere.
4. Seven different shows throughout the weekend Disney On Ice: Let’s Celebrate!
We LOVE Disney on Ice at our house. The show is always great, for adults and kids alike!
5. Saturday, March 5 at 7pm USF Battle of the Bands
Many talented bands, all under the age of 25, are competing in this year’s Battle of the Bands! Come out and see the talent right here in our hometown.
6. Saturday, March 5 at 7:30pm Pops: Classical Mystery Tour: A Tribute to the Beatles
This Saturday this Beatles Tribute will draw people of all ages, and it should be a great show!
7. Saturday, March 5 at 9pm Free Beer Tasting at Pedal City
Try the new Henry’s hard soda as well as a couple other selected beers to sample at Pedal City! No cover! Staci Stork will also be performing live!
8. Sunday, March 6 at 2pm Downton Abbey Finale
It’s the last episode of Downton Abbey! The Embassy and PBS are pairing up to give us a special, FREE sneak preview!
9.Sunday, March 6 at 11 am CDI Pop Up Sale Event
While you visit the sale you can enjoy mimosas and bloody marys, along with som live music. Drinks, sales (20% off art and accessories, 30% off furniture) and music. Perfect Sunday fun!
10. Wednesday, March 9 at 8am (all day) North Anthony Corridor March Walkable Wednesday
Businesses offer specials and discounts in the North Anthony Corridor — check out all they have to offer!
Remember, this isn’t all Fort Wayne has to offer. Check out our events calendar, and get out and have some fun this weekend! We can’t wait to see you around our city!