Thank you for your interest in the Living Fort Wayne Entrepreneurship Spotlight series! To participate, simply copy/paste these questions and your answers in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also attach any logos or photos you would like to include. From there, our volunteer editorial team from Young Leaders of Northeast Indiana (YLNI) will take care of the rest!
A few ground rules – these spotlights are meant to be informative and non-commercial in nature. Please no calls to action for your business (example – come down today for this product for this price!).
Answer any of the following questions below (at least one-to-two sentences)
- What made you decide to open a business in Fort Wayne/Northeast Indiana?
- What resource in the community has helped you thrive in the community?
- What is the biggest challenge you have worked to overcome in starting your business?
- What person has helped you the most in your journey?
- What is some advice you would have for new entrepreneurs?
- What would be the best thing Fort Wayne could do for entrepreneurs in your opinion?
Need inspiration? Check out our past spotlights!